Monday, September 04, 2006

Goodbye White Shoes, Hello Jerry Lewis

Today is probably the only day I'll get to blog this week so here it goes.

In my Thursday night class, Leadership, we're supposed to form groups for a project by this Thursday. I only know about 5 people in my class and groups are supposed to consist of 5 so it seemed like an easy task, right? I have spent the last four days trying to find a group to join and wondering to myself if I have B.O or dandruff. Basically, in terms of this class I've been feeling like, "Everybody hates me, nobody likes me, why don't I go eat worms." That is until this morning when I got an email from a classmate inviting me to join his group. Yee haw!

Saturday night was fabulous. I grabbed dinner with my mother at Caffe Tosca in Hingham before we saw Kathy Griffin at the South Shore Music Circus. The show was hilarious! My jaw was hurting from all the laughing and I lost my voice. We had awesome seats - second row. Kathy really is tiny and skinny but not scary skinny. I saw some upperback bra bulge.

Sunday I had planned on going to the gym, doing my homework, and cleaning my apartment. Did I do any of those things? Nope! I watched Transamerica and played the Sims 2. Rainy days just suck me dry.

Today, I ventured into Cambridge to hit Old Navy. I forgot that this is the weekend when all the college kids move back so driving was extra special. I don't know what happens at the Cambridgeside Old Navy but every time I go there it looks like a typhoon has hit the store and I have to dig through piles or hurly burly racks to find any decent clothes. I got some outfits but wound up buying other clothes online when I got home. Maybe I'll save the gas and just shop online solely?

No comments: