Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Skincare

I have been blessed with nice skin and it takes work to keep it nice. Genetics are nice but you can't coast on them, you know what I mean? Back in June, I had a facial at Elizabeth Grady. Since, I'm an easy sell I wound up buying $90-worth of their products. Sure, I'm a sucker but these products are AMAZING! So amazing, I haven't needed a facial ever since. I try to cleanse my face once a week. I don't do it too often since I have been told that I have "free oil flow" and that shiny oil is fighting back the ravages of time.

I start with this pore refining scrub and I try to focus scrubbing around my hairline. I only need to use a tiny dab of this for my face. Plus, it smells like almonds.

This is the best cleanser I have ever used. It's mild, moisturizing, definitely cleans out my pores, and my skin feels as smooth as silk after using it.


During the winter months, when my oil isn't as free flowing, I end my facial regime with this moisturizer.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

good skin is in the genes! i have been using Oil of Olay since i was 15 and my skin, aside from the odd freakout, looks the same as it did then!