Sunday, November 26, 2006

I Give Good Party


Last night was my 30th birthday party. A party that I had been planning for months. I even considered not throwing myself a party since I will be getting my MBA May 2007. In retrospect, that idea was sheer nonsense!

I made a trivia game based upon my life and that was a hit. The food which I got from the Chateau was almost completely gobbled up. I also got an Edible Arrangement - which was yummy and perfect.

I have to say the $57 I spent on a home karaoke machine was THE BEST party investment I've ever made. It was so popular, I had to start a sign-up list. I sang The Rose, Bobby McGee and dueted for Paradise by the Dashboard Light, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, and Rock Around the Clock. My brother brought down the house with What a Wonderful World complete with the Louis Armstrong voice.

Clean-up was a breeze and I have a lot of wine and beer leftovers. Oh well, I know what I'll be having for dinner for the week! Photos are in my flickr photostream.

No comments: