Monday, November 13, 2006

Weekend Recuperation

My weekend kicked off with a fun night of drinks with the gals at Tempo. Word to the wise, if they are offering free shots DECLINE.

Saturday night, I had tickets to "12 Angry Men". We tried to grab dinner at Montien. Another word to the wise, if a Boston restaurant says that they don't need reservations, make one anyway. Since Montien had no room for us, we wound up going to Jacob Wirth. Their maple turkey tips are divine.

The play itself was really good. When I'm seeing a show, I like reading the actor bios to keep track of how many have been on "Law & Order". Another fun thing to do with "12 Angry Men" is to try to guess how many jurors will change their vote in each round of voting. The cast was really spectacular and they got 2 curtain calls.

Yesterday, I had errands and a group meeting. I don't know about you, but I am pooped. Phew!

No comments: