Monday, January 15, 2007

A Tale of Four Shampoos

I have a compulsion that doesn't allow me to have just one shampoo and conditioner set in my apartment. Right now I have four sets and rather than have them sit in my shower partially used, swapped out and thrown away. I have decided to review them.

Expensive

Bumble and Bumble - I cannot describe how much I love this brand. My new hair salon uses their line exclusively. My hair eats up the moisture and doesn't get weighed down. The only down-side is that their bottles are small so the price feels even more outrageous.

Biolage - my old hair salon uses this brand heavily. It definitely makes my hair feel stronger and smell great. Normal sized bottles which is a bit of a down-side because my hair gets sick of this brand pretty quickly.

Mid-range
Federic Fekkai shine travel size - this brand is a collosal rip-off. My hair feels like hay and doesn't look any shinier.

Cheap
Aussie Moist - a bottle runs $3-4. This brand is very dependable, smells great and leaves your hair feeling light.

No comments: