Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Twiddling My Thumbs and Blowing My Nose


The Burning Crusade came out yesterday and my copy is in the mail. I tried playing regular WoW last night to level up my characters but the knowledge that there's a whole world out there that I'm missing out on, drove me nuts. I even tried to have my Night Elf swim to Exodar but she died in the process. When I do get the game, I'm making two Blood Elves on Mug'tholl and one Dranai on Cho'gall. My two main alliance characters are stymied at levels 15 and 16 right now. I'm happy I was able to get my level 16 to the Deadmines at least! When I'm up for some mindless killing, my Horde characters come in handy.

I'm also getting some sinus/head cold now that the weather has turned. My cubicle neighbors are coughing and sneezing as well so whatever this is, it's companywide. I'm just happy that I don't have that stomach norovirus! I'll tough out this week and see how I feel after a weekend of R&R. There is also some company drama today. Monday, my boss asked me and PRH to make up a list of employees who were no-shows at the company holiday party. We did and nothing happened until today when our boss sent out a nastygram to the no-shows. At least one guy is threatening to go to HR. That guys should take a chill pill, the email was pretty even-handed. If you cost your company thousands of dollars and hours worked, I think a nasty email is getting off pretty easy!

No comments: