Tuesday, April 10, 2007

From the Depths of Hell I Stab at Thee...Sally Hansen


I cannot estimate the amount of money I have wasted in my lifetime on Sally Hansen "hair removal" products. That is in quotes because basically you remove skin and there might be a hair follicle attached.

Lavender spa creme facial wand - just irritates skin and doesn't remove a hair.

No heat gel wax strips - If you like sticky body parts, shredded pink tissue paper and a hairy body this is the product for you.

No-heat gel roll-on hair remover - it burns, it burns. Basically napalm.

Creme hair bleach - you get your own mini chemistry kit to mix the bleach.

I think I get sucked in because the woman they use on the product art has my coloring. I've been having body hair woes lately to the point that I will have to get another laser treatment. The treatment costs $250 and if there is a viable over the counter option, I will be there.

No comments: