Monday, December 31, 2007

Since it's that time of year to look back and assess, here is my attempt to put the last year of my life into perspective.

January 2007


The family cat, Max, died. Started taking Tae Kwon Do classes.

February 2007

I had a disappointing date through Jdate. My first car accident of the year happened this month.

March 2007

A minor fender bender where I hit a parked car. I tested for my yellow belt.

April 2007

I officially became Jewish. My entry into the fine art of wine tasting.

May 2007

One of my cousins got married. My Grandma died. I received my MBA.

June 2007


I tested for my orange belt. Sarah and I threw a wine tasting party.

July 2007


A third car accident. Quit Weight Watchers. I went back to being a red head. My boss gave me a lay-off warning.

August 2007

A very nice visit with an uncle's family on the Cape. I brought home Rasputin. I had a very good date through Sweetongeeks.

September 2007

I got my first job interview rejection. Work continues to bore and piss me off. I hurt my ankle/foot in Tae Kwon Do class.

October 2007

I hurt my shoulder in Tae Kwon Do class. I failed my green belt test and quit Tae Kwon Do. I started physical therapy for my shoulder. Attended Blogtoberfest. Went on a day trip to Portland, ME. I got my lay-off date.

November 2007

Laid off and started a new job. Turned 31. Went to Comics Come Home.

December 2007

Blizzard of '07 7 hour commute home. Car towed during the next blizzard. Came down with pneumonia.

The Good:
Dating 2 guys
Became Jewish
Received my MBA
Got Rasputin
Comics Come Home
New Job

The Bad:
3 car accidents
2 Tae Kwon Do inuries
Laid Off
Family cat died
Grandmother died
Pneumonia


7 Good versus 9 Bad. Overall a pretty crummy year. Hopefully 2008 will be a huge bounce back!

No comments: