Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Bedroom Redone

For the past 6 years, my bedroom has been pretty much the same. Same red and orange sheers, same red and orange sheets. Recently, I decided to get new sheets and all I could find were blue sheets. So, I made the decision to redo the entire color scheme of my bedroom. It makes sense since blue is a very soothing color for me. So, I got:

Sheets



A very soft duvet cover

New curtains.

It actually wasn't too expensive! There are upsides and downsides. The duvet cover doesn't attract cat hair like my old red one so my bed is cleaner. The curtains I got are blue suede light block which is awesome for heating and cooling efficiency but getting out of bed in the morning with absolutely no light seeping through is HARD! The only thing left I need to redo is get a blue cover for an ottoman.

I was woken up this morning at 5AM by Rasputin's snoring. Hee!

No comments: