Monday, October 27, 2008

Dating Hazards: Uh Oh Moments

I've been dipping my toe back into the dating waters for the last couple of months. It's a lot easier having the stress of finding a job off my mind. Today, I have encountered my first uh oh moment with a potential guy. You know those moments when the whole getting to know you process comes to a grinding halt? It's like in you're head you are thinking, "This is is good. We have no much in common. I'm going to have a blast. Did he just mention a parole officer? Uh oh..."

Past uh oh moments have been:
- a guy who built a computer to tell him when his laundry is done. Rather than, you know, actually going down to check.

- a guy who refused to eat vegetables and constantly complimented my vocabulary.

- a guy who wouldn't shut up about his ex.

The most recent uh oh moment was that I realized this guy has huge control and Madonna/whore issues. He doesn't want his woman to even think about other men. Run away!!!

No comments: