Sunday, June 20, 2010

Life is Actually Looking Up!



The good lately:

1) I have found an awesome therapist who I see weekly. It's a perfect fit for my personality and goals. Plus, the therapist is a man. I usually avoid male therapists due to bad past experience. But this guy is so good, he's gender neutral in our sessions.

2) I fixed my unemployment problem on my own no help from Kforce. I got a sympathetic and detail oriented DUA rep on the phone last Wednesday who fixed my claim while I was on the phone with her. I was singing her praises over and over and she did this. Sure enough, I got 2 weeks of unemployment in my account Friday.

3) I finally got my Federal Tax refund which turned out to be more than I expected! 1/3 went to bills, 1/3 in savings and 1/3 in checking.

4) I am getting a Wii with some of that 1/3 in checking tax money. It will be nice to get something fun for myself.

5) I had a really good job interview Friday. It was one of those marathon meet with 4 people interviews. I flagged a little in the middle but ended on a high note.

No comments: