Thursday, September 07, 2006

I Love Brookline

I had my first Beginner's Hebrew class last night and it turns out that I'm pretty ahead of the class. As we went around the table introducing ourselves, most people said that they wanted to learn so they could follow along during services. That was the refrain until it got to me. I said that I'm converting and learning Hebrew is part of my process. It turned out I was sitting at the conversion end of the table - two other people around me said they were converting!

As I was walking back to my car, I found a place where I would love to live: Washington on the Square. It's down the street from a Whole Foods, a temple, and The Fireplace. Plus, it's in front of the T (green C line). Basically, it's perfect. I have no idea how much a unit costs. My birthday is coming up, Mr. Soros...

No comments: