Thursday, October 12, 2006

Birds Eye View

Places I’ve Been:
Canada, Great Britain, Iceland, Luxemburg, Germany, France, Switzerland, Austria, and Hungary. Plus various places in the U.S. (not west of the Mississippi though)

Things I’ve Done:
Taught music, played oboe, taught myself to play the piano, spoke French fluently, learned how to play a euphonium, played Aunt Eller in “Oklahoma”, played Hattie in “Kiss Me Kate”, soloed in Mozart’s Regina Coeli and Charpentier’s Messe de Minuit, pledged a sorority, played in a marching band, was treasurer and Vice president of sorority, was fundraising chair and Personnel manager of marching band, earned a B.A. in history, bought a car, survived a massive stroke, and doubled my earning potential in five years.

What I Need to Work on:
My weight, trust, patience, and my love life.

In 5 Years I…
… will have a new demanding job.
… will live in a place that has off-street parking
… will be dating
….will have a cat
… will have converted to Judaism

In 10 Years I…
… will be married
… will own a house
… have been to CA at least once

No comments: