Monday, October 23, 2006

The Colors I Have Been


This is my natural hair color -->

The summer after I graduated high school, I dyed my hair this color. I was pale as snow.

From the ages 22 - 24, I dyed my hair this color.

Post-stroke at age 24, I had my hair dyed this color. It looked horrible.

Last fall I dyed my hair this color. It looked nice and natural



I stopped dye-ing my hair for a year since I wanted to see my first gray hairs. Now, it looks like I'm not going gray and I'm itching for some fun with hair dye. None of the over the counter crap, nice salon dye. I don't want blonde or black because I don't want to look like a Swiss milkmaid or a corpse. I'm thinking maybe the dark brown with some red highlights in time for the December holidays... or my birthday.

No comments: