Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

I'm loading up on bite size candy thanks to covering reception today. One of my co-workers is dressed up as the Pope. Luckily, we don't have to kneel or kiss his ring to addess him. It was expecially interesting when he popped into the lobby while a potential employee was waiting for his interview. Welcome to the nuthouse buddy! Speaking of work, I just found out a couple more co-workers have been let go.

Another work-related piece of news is that I'm not the only person who is frustrated by the Purchasing manager. In fact, people who are pissed range from the HR director to the facilities guy. The facilities guy has become my new best friend with the way he has been trashing the Purchasing people and building me up. Yay, I'm not going insane and the assholes are recognizable here!

No comments: