Thursday, November 09, 2006

Life is Good

I finally got my car inspected today! I bought my car in May 2001. In 2002 I had it inspected in June, 2003 July, 2004 August, 2005 September, and this year I broke the cycle by letting it go until November.

Tonight is my group project presentation for the hated Leadership class. As we worked on the presentation, I found out that I'm not the only person who hates this class. Girl pretty surfer dude hates it as well. He picked up on some more ways to trash the professor. He's a fellow Sagittarius so it makes sense that both of us loathe the class. Basically after tonight, I'm done work-wise for the course. My group paper is basically done and I just finished my final individual paper. So, that just leaves me work for my Tuesday night class. Woohoo!

This weekend starts early with a jaunt to Tempo Friday night. Then Saturday night I am seeing "12 Angry Men" with dinner beforehand at Montien.

No comments: