Wednesday, November 08, 2006

My First Gray Hairs

Well, it was inevitable as time marches onward. I thought the hairline around my ear was looking a bit ashy so I assumed it was leftover summer lightened hair. Nope! It's gray hair creeping along my hairline.

It's really weird to have this stamp on me that says I'm getting older. Mentally, I feel like I'm 20. Physically, I'm the healthiest I've been. The weird part is who I imagined I'd be when I went gray. Oh well, luckily I'm getting my hair cut and dyed Nov. 18!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get this - I've had grey hairs since my teens. I'm now so afraid to stop dying it. I've considered it several times because it's a pain and I figure hey, it must be healthier for my hair not to, right? But the longer the roots get the more grey I see and I'm like, holy crap, I don't want to age myself by 10 years! So, it's back to the bottle. At least they finally make some decent brown hair dyes now that don't make my hair too red or too dark.