Friday, December 01, 2006

Another One Bites the Dust

I finished my final Fall semester last night at 9pm. To celebrate, a bunch of classmates and I went out to the Bottom Line Lounge for a beer. I should be getting my grades within a couple of weeks. In my Leadership class so far I've gotten 1 A and 1 A-. In Managing Growing Businesses I got 2 A-'s. My participation grade is a lock for an A since I'm a talking machine. Hopefully my group projects in each class maintained or improved my grades! 6 more credits of A is just what my GPA ordered. Ugh, anything to take the stink off of the C+ from Financial Accounting...

December is shaping up to be a pretty hectic month (as usual for most people). I have holiday parties, a holiday concert, and tae kwon do lessons. This weekend I'm doing gift shopping. Hopefully, I'll get my replacement ATM card soon. Oh yeah, you know how my birthday sucked? I lost my ATM card that day and I only realized it days later! Note to self, don't withdraw money from an ATM in a rush. Yup my card was eaten by a ATM machine at the Burlington Mall.

Free time stretching out for two months - woohoo!

No comments: