Thursday, December 28, 2006

Week Off

I've been sleeping in, playing WoW, cooking, drinking, and watching movies this past week. So far, so good. I even ordered premium movie channels for my winter break. Which leads me to my insane love of "Just Like Heaven".



Yes, it is sappy but Mark Ruffalo AND Reese Witherspoon in a RomCom? There's no power to resist it. The subject matter is a little touchy especially because it came out around the whole Terry Schiavo debacle. Mark Ruffalo is like an American Colin Firth for me. I need to see every movie he's in. Reese is hands down awesome and I usually covet her hairstyles. I guess I love the movie because I believe in the supernatural elements in the plot. Believe or want to believe because it would be really nice to actually have a guy out there who is destined to love me.

I also caught "Just Friends" last night. It's a little predictable but there are many laugh out loud moments. Ryan Reynolds isn't the greatest actor but my goodness, he's easy on the eyes! Alanis didn't know what she had. Isn't that ironic? Doncha think? I have plans tomorrow and Saturday. For New Year's Eve, I plan on cleaning my apartment. My company gives us New Year's Day off then it's back to work Tuesday.

No comments: