Thursday, January 04, 2007

World of Warcraft Update

I'm down to three Alliance characters now. Seregonna is my level 14 Night elf druid with herbalism and alchemy skills. I'm leveling her up in Darkshore now. That's a cool area that has a good mix of dumb and challenging quests. My human palladin, Ioreth, has been stuck in Westfall for a while. That area has annoying ridiculous quests with rewards that have no connection with quest difficulty. Her skills are skinning and mining. Westfall has nothing much to mine or skin unfortunately.


Basically, Westfall is the suck but I got to level up to 15. Even if you paid me, I cannot care about the Defias Brotherhood. I'm sick of their red bandana'd asses. Don't get me started on Harvest Watchers and Golems. Evil mechanoids who take over farms. What!?!? I found a cure for my human palladin questing blues.


Lakeshire is a very cool village in the middle of the Redridge Mountains with tons of quests and on the borders of challenging areas. Additionally, it has two hyppogryph flight paths: Westfall and Stormwind!

My third character, Sarna, is a level 9 dwarf warrior that I use as a workhorse. Her skills are herbalism and skinning (one Seregonna skill and one Ioreth skill). I have her mail loot and/or money to Seregonna or Ioreth. The Wendigo cave is an amazing area to go skinning crazy. Plus, at almost every crossroad in Dun Morogh there is a silverleaf bush!

I have 3 Horde characters on the Mug'tholl server. They're kind of new and I rarely play them but I want some Horde experience so when I get the Burning Crusade, I won't be a complete Horde newbie when I set up Blood Elf characters. Undead are a pretty cool race. Orcs and trolls are pretty interchangeable. My Tauren kicks ass. I gave her a good cow name: Gertie. Oh yeah, I didn't mention my brother's girlfriend's Xmas gift for me. She pre-ordered me the Burning Crusade! Not only am I getting the game, it is FREE for me.

No comments: