Monday, February 05, 2007

Shallow Anna


Thanks to the USA network and Bravo, I think my TiVO will melt from Vincent D'Onofrio hotness. Every weekend there's a marathon of Law & Order: CI. He's obviously easy on the eyes but I really like him as Bobby Goren. Brilliant, quirky, flawed, and vulnerable. He's basically my TV boyfriend. I have 3 unwatched episodes waiting for me. Date night - woohoo! My grandpa doesn't like him so I guess I won't be able to bring him to holiday celebrations. Sigh...

My other TV boyfriend has been in rare form the past couple of weeks. I have to admit half the time I watch "The Colbert Report" I just want to see him crack up and break character. Thursday night's show was a treasure trove when he cracked himself up 3 separate times! The other week I caught a Law & Order: CI episode which had Stephen as a guest star. I was tickled that his character was an expert forger. Vincent and Stephen shared many scenes. Anna was happy


No comments: