Thursday, March 22, 2007

My Shecky's Haul

The deluxe gift bag


All my purchases





Detail for earrings


Detail for bag.

I wound up arriving around 6pm after missing my friends at Clerys. The place was packed and sweltering hot. I went in with a goal: buy 1 accessory and get earrings. When I spotted the bag, I fell in love. It costs $89 but it is totally worth it! After a midori sour, I fell in love with the jewelry at one table. I originally had my eye on another necklace but it was too short for my neck (more like a choker with an emphasis on choke). The necklace I wound up buying has an adjustable clasp so perfecto - plus it only cost $26. By this time, I'm sopping with sweat but I still hadn't found earrings. The perfect little table towards the front held the earrings for me. I was debating the tree ones or the butterflies or the snowflakes but I really liked the trees since they weren't as seasonal. This is when I bumped into Sarah and Andy. The earrings cost $48. By that time, I was melting I made a quick exit to get my gift bag and caught the Copley T. I was sweating so much I could feel it trickling down my back. Note to self, if the forecast calls for rainy, muggy weather DO NOT wear a suede fleece winter jacket!

No comments: