Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Outing Myself

Since I'm almost done with my MBA coursework, I figure it's time to reveal the MBA program that I have been enrolled in. I am getting my MBA from Babson College May 19, 2007. I started classes Fall 2003. The one thing I regret from going through the program is that I only started taking their Entrepreneurship courses this past year. There is a reason why Babson Entrepreneurship is #1 year after year. The classes are inspiring and even the homework is fascinating. I know I have the entrepreneurial spirit but I don't think I have entrepreneurial courage. I am too cautious about money and appreciate security. So, any of you venture capitalists out there want to pick my brain and fund the best idea?

Tonight, I'm getting my marketing paper back. I'm mentally preparing for the worst (C). Tonight is our last class and we'll get our take home final. I do have another Tuesday night class so technically my last MBA class is May 8.

Yesterday, I had two fillings redone. I could see the dread on my dentist's face since I'm the Girl Who Cannot Get Numb. The top filling was completely painless. I could have fallen asleep. It turns out our gums on top are more spongey and take Novocain well. The bottom required two rounds of Novocain. I had to direct him where to inject, under my tongue towards my jawline, since that worked with my last dentist. It took 5 hours for the Novocain to wear off - which was cutting it close since I had a presentation last night.

No comments: