Monday, April 23, 2007

Confessions of a Cell Phone Retard

I am probably the only person on the planet who doesn't use the cell phone while driving. I basically have a cell for convenience and emergency situations. It sits in my purse barely used costing me $22/month (I have T-mobile). Lately, I've been wondering if I should sack up and actually learn how to use the cell phone effectively. Learning would require me to get a better phone of course. Right now, I have a generic Samsung with the fanciest feature being texting. I know I'd like a camera at least. Internet would be nice too.

I don't want to jump into the deep end by buying the best phone with all the features like this. The upper end of my comfort zone is this.
I think this could be a nice baby step. I simply don't get RAZRs. How the hell are they practical? RAZRs are so wide, you have to be a gagantuan to hold a single phone! I also have no idea what blue tooth is and why I would want to pay extra for it.

No comments: