Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Back to Life, Back to Reality

I had a really good first day back to work yesterday. It's nice to be busy and distracted from Grandma's death. Tonight, I'm returning to Tae Kwon Do lessons after 3 weeks away. Hopefully, I won't be too out of shape!

Sunday night, I was making a pot of coffee for iced coffee. I was in the next room as it brewed but I did notice that there was a lot of hissing. Lo and behold, as I entered the kitchen, coffee and grinds were all over the kitchen. The carafe had a huge hole in it and the water reservoir had overflowed spilling coffee grounds everywhere. I didn't think I could make it, going 24 hours without coffee, but I was able to survive and picked up a brand new coffeemaker last night.

I don't think I got the dream job that I interviewed for since I haven't heard from the company for weeks. So, me and my shiny new MBA are still on a search. Sigh...

No comments: