Sunday, May 20, 2007

Me and My MBA



I received my MBA yesterday. My MBA celebration pics are in my flickr stream. My family took photos too so keep an eye out for more photos! The commencement ceremony was held under a tent since it feels like February and we're catching up on precipitation this past week. The keynote speaker was Gary Hirschberg. His speech was very inspiring plus he got in a couple awesome digs at the Bush administration. Now, I will never have homework again. My evenings will be free and I have a lot of time and opportunity to get healthy/lose weight. I was actually happy yesterday and didn't think about Grandma. For the first time in a week, I have gone a day without weeping. Man, I'm pooped.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

anna, i have read your blog for a while now and enjoy keeping up. big congrats for finishing your uni work.
tamara, sydney

AnnaB said...

Thanks for the congrats Tamara! I think when the Fall comes around, I will finally realize that school is over. Right now, it just feels like summer vacation. I'm glad you enjoy my blog.