Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Heroes Owns Me


I love origin stories and superheroes so this show is perfect for me. I tried not to get my hopes up because sci-fi TV has typically disappointed me. This is the Monday night show that makes me talk to the TV. The number of twists the show has revealed just in the first season has been astounding. Not just twists, they answered questions in a very cool way (Lost can learn a few things). Sylar is a very effective villain but I hope the TV show doesn't fall into the Buffy trap of killing off the Big Bad at the end of the season then introducing a new Big Bad the next season. It gets tiresome.

I don't love all the Heroes equally. Peter and Claire are my favorites and I usually fast forward through Niki/DL stuff. Mr. Bennett is getting up there on the cool factor. Mohinder is one of the stupidest scientists ever but he makes nice eye candy. After last night's episode, I had to look up Milo Ventimiglia to make sure I'm not a pervert (see below). Good news he's my age! Who knew Peter turned into Neo in five years? I am SO looking forward to his showdown with Sylar!



No comments: