Thursday, May 03, 2007

I am Alive

Though I'm getting another filling this morning so I won't necessarily feel alive for a while. It has been a couple crazy days.

My Tuesday night presentation class went well and got out early. Our final class is next Tuesday where we are supposed to give a 20 minute persuasive group presentation. My group's topic is the importance of music education. I volunteered to be the pathos persuasion since I was in a couple music brain studies due to my stroke. We also came up with a presentation tagline, "Save the music, save the world." No, I didn't come up with it. Two other members did. But cool "Heroes" linkage! I got a final grade for my 1.5 intensive elective, A-. Graduation certainly looks feasible. I got half my take home final done last night.

I have developed some kind of ear infection. When I lie down, I get shooting pain down my eustachian tube. Trying a steam cure, I started to take a hot shower last night but I had no hot water. After fiddling with my furnace, I walked back upstairs determined to call my oil company. Then I spied the switch to my furnace in the off position. Problem solved and I had a gorgeous shower. The ear seems pretty clear now. You know the ear clearing technique? Plugging your nose and blowing out that pops your ear. Yesterday all I got was a squeak of air and shooting pain.

No comments: