Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Tipsy Shopping

A couple weeks ago, I headed to a local CVS after Moody St. cocktails. I wound up spending $80 and asking a mechanic about loofah sponges.

I felt an urgent need to shop at CVS that evening because I had found out a woman four years my junior has been using anti-wrinkle moisturizer. Considering, I already have gray hairs, I realized that I needed to start a facial regimen stat. I don't particularly take care of my appearance and some days I just roll out of bed and head out (and it shows). The time of me coasting on my good skin and hair is over, I need upkeep and effort before I show my face to the world.

I know Oil of Olay has a long proud history in skin care for a reason. It works. So, I picked this up. I also wanted to get an easy daily wash. So, I got this. I am very pleased with the results I have gotten so far.

How did I spend the remaning $62? I spent about $30 on Bumble and Bumble conditioner. The rest was a blur. I did want to get a loofah sponge and saw a CVS employee in a blue shirt. So I asked him where were the loofah. That is when I saw his name embroidered onto the blue shirt under Something Auto Body. Oops! Tipsy...

No comments: