Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Ma!


My mom and I both are born on the cusps of two signs. I'm a Sagittarius and Scorpio. Mom is a Gemini and Taurus. So here are her two horoscopes on her birthday:

Gemini
The events in your life are picking up speed, yet they still may not be moving fast enough for you now. You might feel like you aren't making enough progress, but reality could just be giving you some much needed breathing room. Reassess your direction and put a new plan into action, if necessary.

Taurus
You may be pulled into an unsolvable dilemma now presented by your own feelings. This isn't totally uncomfortable, yet you are aware of unexpressed emotional changes affecting your moods. Make decisions based on your most important needs, rather than self-indulgence. Let common sense be your greatest ally for the days ahead.

Since my mom taught me to read and write, you can thank her for this blog! I think the picture below is hilarious.



No comments: