Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Check Out My New Hair

I went into the salon with two magazine pictures in hand. One was a group shot of the Sex in the City gals. My goal was to have Miranda's deep red as a base color. The second picture was a random lady with red hair and nice highlights. Unfortunately, my hair is still too layered and short to do a nice blunt cut so I got a trim. The blunt will happen at the end of September.

The hair looks very scary wet, kind of radioactive and magenta. So, I was a bit worried when I first got a glimpse of the dye job. But blown out, I think it looks fabulous. See below. I like how my eyes look greener.



1 comment:

Lis said...

Love the color....I always have fun when I go red...something different to spice it up!!!
It looks cute & I love your cut!
Have a great Friday!

Lis :O)