Monday, August 20, 2007

Love Fool

I am completely and utterly in love. My heart feels like it's going to burst. Everything hit me Friday night. For a while, having a kitten was a cool concept then the first several days were a meowing and pooping chore. I had moments where I seriously doubted my ability to care for a kitten.

Friday was a pretty good day. He ate well and didn't have any litter box issues. He also let me sleep in a bit. We played, chilled and ate throughout the day. Then, he fell asleep in my lap using my hand as a pillow. It wasn't the first time he has fallen asleep on me but in that moment everything fell into place. He's just a furry lovebug and he makes me very happy. It's not a random habit that throughout the last week that I felt the need to swoop upon him saying in a baby voice, "Snuggles" It's that he makes my heart melt and bubble.

Who couldn't love this guy?

No comments: