Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Movie Reactions

Over the last couple of weekends, I caught up on several movies via TiVo. Here are my reactions:

Trust the Man - 4 Assholes in the City

The Lake House - If you make a movie about time travel, please try to use logic. Posterboard and a marker could help.

World Trade Center - why did I watch this? 9/11 movies are like picking at a scab.

Slither - one of the best horror movies I've seen in a while. Good acting, funny script and decent gore.

Malice - surprisingly good thriller. When Nicole was still with Tom and had red curly hair.

Fallen - supernatural crack. Angels and demons always draw me in (i.e. The Prophecy).

The Prestige - many pretty men but needs a rewatch because I think I missed something since the movie doesn't make sense.

No comments: