Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Popular Baby Names

Link
I have never met an Ava in real life so I have no strong opinions for or against. I've had good experiences with Ryans so that gets a thumbs up from me. The runners up are Matthew (okay name taken by a cousin), Michael (okay name taken by a cousin), William (okay name yet the nickname permutations turn me off) and Jacob (a kid in middle school named Jake used to make my life miserable but I like the name regardless due to it's cool status in Jewish history). Plus Isabella (I had a great aunt named Isabella then she changed her name to Huntley - I like Huntley better as well), Sophia (the Golden Girls ruined this name forever however Sofia could be doable), Olivia (I have adored this name for ages so this is in my personal top tier) and Emma (I am not Rachel or Monica from friends so I'd opt for Emily).

No comments: