Monday, February 25, 2008

A Good Day (Finally)


After a good Oscar broadcast last night, I wound up sleeping until 11:30 this morning. I woke up feeling very refreshed and upbeat. The room I slept in had a dream catcher. Coincidence? I think not! I need one of those ASAP.

I got home and had two job interviews scheduled within an hour. One is on Wednesday and is face to face. The other was today as a phone screen with HR. The HR phone screen went so well today, I got another phone interview tomorrow with the hiring manager! There are my 3 job search activities to qualify for unemployment this week. Anything else, is gravy.

In the mail today, I got these awesome stackable rings from Etsy. The colors I ordered were opal, burgundy, and topaz. They fit perfectly and look kick ass. I hope that since the week has started out so well, there's nowhere else to go but up.

No comments: