Friday, February 22, 2008

To Whom it May Concern

Dear Piece of Shit Company That Wasted 3 Months of My Life,

You lied to me and you lied to my staffing agency. I turned down potential job interviews because I was told that once I'm in, I will be hired permanently. There was absolutely no orientation or on-boarding when I was hired. I didn't know where to park, which printer to use or my fax number so I wasted a lot of time and effort figuring that out myself.

My direct supervisor was away 3 weeks out of the first month I was employed. Therefore, any training I received was jammed into hurried 2 hour sessions. Oh yeah, by the way, all your financial reports are not based upon actual numbers. They come out of some manager's binder. I hope you go bankrupt thanks to the shoddy financial practices I witnessed.

Also, I would have preferred the money you spent on my trip to Texas went to my medical benefits. How does it make financial sense to hire a temp and fly her out to Dallas when you have no intention of keeping her? No one from your company told me I was let go and only 1 person said goodbye to me on my last day. Fuck you all.

If anyone I know is looking for a job, I will warn them away from your company. Poor management, bad communication, and questionable financial practices. Your industry might be strong, but your company isn't.

No comments: