Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Greening of Anna

My burgeoning environmental awareness has been fueled by a couple things: getting the Planet Green network with my cable package, my brother becoming a vegetarian, increased media attention, and having time to look at my lifestyle with a willingness to change.

I recently bought these babies. I cannot rave about them enough. It is so much better than using random bags or boxes to collect recyclables! Plus, since they're stackable, they don't take up a lot of space. I have also been calling each catalog company to get off their mailing list - less paper to recycle and less pollution to produce the catalog.

Even with recent changes, my ecological footprint sucks. If everyone lived the way I do, we'd need 3.6 Earths. Here is some food for thought

No comments: