Monday, August 04, 2008

The Waiting Game

I'm supposed to hear about the job I really want this week so it's yet another week of waiting. How do I deal with patiently waiting for a job offer/rejection? I try to get out of the apartment or get engrossed in a project.

Batman: The Dark Knight really deserves all the rave reviews. My only complaint is that I wanted more Joker! When he wasn't in a scene, I kept wondering what he was up to. Bravo Heath and RIP. :-(

Step Brothers is funnier than Talladega Nights. Unfortunately, a lot of the funny stuff appears in commercials. But I have to tell you, there are a bunch of other funny scenes (one that almost had me crying laughing). It's definitely worth a matinee.

Today, I picked up this puzzle:



It combines my love of puzzles and maps. I have been working on the edges all afternoon. Even Rasputin tried to help...



Gee looking around, my next new project should be a good apartment clean!

No comments: