Monday, February 02, 2009

How Much Did I Hate Bush?


About a foot's worth or a whole bookshelf. These are all the books I bought between 2000 and 2008 to help me deal with the reign of Dubya. I had a couple favorites:



This is a book version of the propaganda remix project. The vintage posters date back to WWI and there is some seriously twisted humor! This was my favorite coffee table book for years.


I was an absolute wreck after the 2004 election. Luckily, I wasn't the only one. Just looking through this gallery helped me feel like I wasn't the only sane person in the mental ward so of course I had to buy the book.

The Right will probably have the same outlet of vitriol for Obama. But I don't think the Fundy Righties are a book reading bunch. Except that one book (and only certain passages in there).

No comments: