Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Best Darn Shampoo/Conditioner Ever!



My hair has been a disaster lately for two reasons: I am trying to grow it out and my hair was stripped from past salon visits so I had maybe an inch of healthy hair. Basically, my hair doesn't really respond to any shampoo/conditioner I try. I also have very fine thin hair.

BUT John Frieda's Root Awakening line is simply amazing. I use nourishing shampoo and strength restoring conditioner. My hair has actual body, looks good, and feels heartier. I still have to try the detangling spray. The only reason why I picked this product up was because it was on sale and I had coupons. So, that was an awesome cheap intro. But now that I'm hooked, I'll probably shell out some $$ to keep up my supply! My last salon appointment was back in February so hopefully I have grown out 2 inches of healthy roots. John Frieda will be helping those inches in months to come!

No comments: