Thursday, July 09, 2009

Internet Meme

I am a bit uninspired and lethargic today thanks to the many rich foods I had last night at my employment celebration dinner. So, it's internet meme time.


1. What kind of SOAP is in your bathtub right now?
Aveeno

2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator?
Nope But I do have a decadent fruit salad thanks to my mom.

3. What would you change about your living room?
I would get rid of all the newspapers everywhere and replace the sofas.

4. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty?
Clean - which reminds me I have to empty it ASAP

5. What is in your fridge?
Enough food for 3 people and I am too lazy to list all of it. I know yogurt, lots of cheeses, and a crisper stuffed with fresh veggies.

6. White or wheat bread?
Wheat

7. What is on top of your refrigerator?
Nothing

8. What color or design is on your shower curtain?
They're clear

9. How many plants are in your home?
1. Rasputin's pet grass.

10. Is your bed made right now?
Yes. And covered with clothes plus Ras.

11. Comet or Soft Scrub?
Comet! Scratches are fine.

12. Is your closet organized?
Yes. You have to have an organized closet if you have recently moved.

13. Can you describe your flashlight?
It is neon orange, large and fits comfortably in my hand.

14. Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home?
Plastic

15. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now?
Nope but we do have those individual tea packet thingies.

16. If you have a garage, is it cluttered?
Holy hell yes, my entire living room from my old apartment is crammed into it.

17. Curtains or blinds?
Both. Blinds and curtains on all windows.

18. How many pillows do you sleep with?
3. 2 under my head and the 3rd one is just decorative or Rasputin's feather bed depending.

19. Do you sleep with any lights on at night?
Hell no. I need absolute dark and silence to sleep.

20. How often do you vacuum?
Once a month

21. Standard toothbrush or electric?
Electric Sonicare.

22. What color is your toothbrush?
White and Blue.

23. Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch?
No

24. What is in your oven right now?
Nothing

25. Is there anything under your bed?
Yes. Shoes under and a comforter.

26. Chore you hate doing the most?
Doing the dishes (luckily that's my dad's dept)

27. What retro items are in your home?
A turntable, an old iMac, a gas dryer, and basically our entire basement.

28. Do you have a separate room that you use as an office?
Yes. We have a study.

29. How many mirrors are in your home?
4. 2 bathroom and 2 bedroom.

30. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home?
I don't think so

31. What color are your walls?
Sky blue in my bedroom

32. Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home?
Nope

33. What does your home smell like right now?
Pollen. I am congested today

34. Favorite candle scent?
Citrus anything. Also holiday spices like spiced pumpkin, cranberry chutney etc. I LOATHE "clean cotton". It just smells like Tide.

35. What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now?
Dill

36. What color is your favorite Bible?
I'm Jewish. N/A. Plus, they come in colors?

37. Ever been on your roof?
Nope.

38. Do you own a stereo?
Yes.

39. How many TVs do you have?
3 - 1 in my bedroom, 1 in the livingroom, and 1 in my parent's bedroom.

40. How many house phones?
2

41. Do you have a housekeeper?
I wish!

42. What style do you decorate in?
Budget/on sale style.

43. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints?
Solid colors but I do love me a nice Moroccan print.

44. Is there a smoke detector in your home?
Yes

45. In case of fire, what are the items in your house which you’d grab if you only could make one quick trip?
Rasputin and my red cross emergency pack

No comments: