1. Their services aren't actually cheaper (contrary to advertising)
2. Their installation and customer service is just as bad as the next company. (drilling holes all over your house, not grounding any wires and wiring your house to look like a Xmas tree)
3. It takes a whole minute to turn on your TV with one of their DVR's. You have to wait with a black screen for 60 seconds. Ditto when you try to flip between stations.
4. Several times a day, entire channels cut out.
5. Their onscreen programming guide is never correct.