Friday, March 05, 2010

My Five Year Plan

By 2015, I will...

Have a good job.


Finally get fit and lose weight so I can...


Get pregnant. I'm 33 years old and I have always wanted to be a mother. I haven't always wanted to be a wife or married so I started thinking why should the one aspect of pregnancy that I'm unsure of be a hurdle to a lifelong dream?

If I have a good job and am in a good financial situation, my health being excellent, why shouldn't I get pregnant when I'm 38? I just hope I won't have any fertility issues! I did some research and a sperm sample only costs $100 - $300 and insemination costs $300 - 500 per attempt. And depending on health insurance, some of the procedure can be covered. I already have a two bedroom apartment so I don't need to move. Hopefully, I will have a job that has decent maternity benefits too!

No comments: