- actually talking to people rather than assuming I know about their lives via pithy status updates
- in real life, you don't have unfollow or hide update. You have to deal with people good, bad, and boring
- no more game requests.
- being a lot more productive and focused during the day
- I will not be the person who checks in everywhere I go and only have half conversations with people as I scroll through my cell phone for status updates.
- a political candidate won't hack my account to shore up "likes" and then lose the entire race. Take that Willard Mitt! I know, Facebook claims it wasn't hacking but user error. I call bullshit on that.
- No more of Facebook's shady privacy updates, redesigns, and paranoia about who can see what about me.
- C'mon, if your parents are on Facebook, that is a big effing neon sign!