Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Hobbit: Unexpectedly Hot Dwarves



Over the holiday, I saw "The Hobbit" in 3D.  Now I am annoyed all over again about how ridiculous Gimli was in the Lord of the Rings trilogy!  The dwarves in "The Hobbit" are hardened, strong, and noble.  The way they should be darn it!  Plus a couple of them are HAWT!  Oh Thorin...  Fili and Kili aren't too bad either.



I'm not a huge Tolkien nerd who screams with every change to plot-line or dialogue so I found the movie really enjoyable!  I am a nerd enough to enjoy seeing the good old Shire and Rivendell.  Martin Freeman was phenomenal as Bilbo!  He's the kind of actor who sneaks up on you with humor and physical humor then blammo he's making you weep.  

This is Thorin without the makeup:





















You're welcome.

No comments: