- Waking up at 2:00 AM panicked about finances.
- The decision between gas or groceries each week.
- Not knowing how to afford heating my apartment.
- Cutting my own hair.
- Cruising craigslist trying to convince myself I could do X job.
- Showing up empty handed to birthdays or Christmas
- Being contacted by skeezy placement firms who have never read my resume
- Dealing with the workforce development office or medical security program
- Asking my parents for money.
- No time to recover from illness or injuries.
- Past due bills.
- Feeling like a failure.
Friday, January 18, 2013
Things I Won't Miss from Being Unemployed: