Thursday, October 19, 2006

Weekend Plans

Since today is my last workday this week, I'm skipping class tonight. Which translates into the weekend starting at 5pm today for me! The class I'm skipping tonight is my blow-off Leadership course, the professor isn't even attending and we have a guest speaker. The course costs me $3,000 and I think if my tuition dollars can't compel my professor to attend his own class, why should I attend?

Friday
I'll be stuck at home until the Verizon guys show up and install my FIOS connection. Then, I will be able to make an oh so sweet call to RCN asking them to cancel my internet service. Hopefully this day off will help me recover from my nasty cold.

Saturday
After a morning electrolysis appointment, I have all day to do homework and work on the two group research projects I have due. One project is looking at the leadership skills of Gandhi, Gorbachev, and Giuiliani. My piece is researching Gorbachev and the leadership culture of the U.S.S.R. The other project is revising a business case about Dancing Deer Baking Company. I don't have a piece yet but I can work on something and claim it as my piece.

Sunday
Hitting the gym and Movie Night at Artist friend's place. This is the first Movie Night we've had since July and theoretically Adam will be in attendance. It should be interesting. I'm supplying the movie selections. Bicentennial boyfriend won't be attending since he and Artist friend are on a break. Too bad though, I really liked him. Adam's attendance is theoretical because he has a habit of not showing up/having last minute conflicts. I wonder if he's dating pink interloper by now?

No comments: