Monday, October 23, 2006

Weird Dreams and Falling Off the Wagon

A couple weeks ago, I was plagued by dreams of meatloaf. Eating it. Making it. Checking the oven it was cooking in. Also a couple weeks ago, I went out to dinner at a nice restaurant. I was all prepared to order their chicken entree until I noticed that they offered meatloaf. I've been having huge cravings for red meat. I'm not pregnant or a vegetarian so I have no idea what's going on. I completely fell off the Weight Watchers wagon this weekend thanks to this craving. Burger King's angus burger made me forget the whole dieting thing. I'm so over my weekly points, its ridiculous. Don't worry, tomorrow is my weigh-in day and hopefully the horrifying shock of the number I'll see will help me claw back onto the wagon.

This weekend, I had a dream that I was a witch. My enemy wanted to have my slippers. Oh yeah, I had purple hair. In the dream, I was worried about losing my slippers because if someone bad has something that belongs to a witch, they can cast a harmful spell. Maybe I'll start writing a book where mentally ill people, aren't mentally ill. They are just trying to ward off evil spells.

No comments: