Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Where My Peeps At?

That is how I started my workday today. I finally broke my streak of hauling my butt into the office anytime between 9:10 and 9:30. How? I put my alarm clock on the other side of my bedroom and turned it up really loud. My entire department consists of early birds who come in around 7/8. Proud of actually making it into the office before 9 today, I wanted witnesses. But nooo my entire dept was in a meeting. Yesterday, I discovered that the best place to lock your keys in your car is at a gas station. I got to gas up and have the garage guy work his wedge magic in only 10 minutes!

I'm steadily packing my weekend full of things to do. Saturday, I have Tae Kwon Do forms class, a hair appointment, dinner in Boston, and attending "Doubt". My hair is pretty short and flippy still. But since the hair on the back of my head grows faster than the front I am in an awkward stage between mullet and a cute "duck butt" flip. Plus, I have about 1 1/2 inches of roots showing. The timing is perfect since I have a night out on the town planned. I'm looking forward to "Doubt" because I adore Cherry Jones. Sunday, as usual, is errands and homework day.

No comments: