Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Wake Me Up When It's Friday

Tuesdays are always the toughest day of the week for me. Monday is just a surreal bubble of recovering from the weekend. No deep thinking and just walking through a haze at work. Tuesday is when the exhaustion hits me. Of course, on the day where I feel the most lethargic and blechy, I go to Tae Kwon Do class after work! Today has been extra blechy due to burning my tongue while eating soup for lunch, a bad Weight Watchers weigh-in, and a company-wide Town Hall meeting to discuss 2006 Q4 results. Tomorrow is my annual performance review so I have something to dread/look forward to. My dread is that I'll be told that the company doesn't have a use for me anymore. My dream is that a position will be created for me in Purchasing, along with a new title. I'll probably get a quicky meeting and a "Keep up the good work."

My car is in the shop this week getting repaired from the fender bender. I'm renting a silver Honda accord right now. I had no idea how crappy my actual car's breaks were until I started driving this baby! I just have to tap the break pedal to stop now. In my old car, my foot is down on the floor to break.

This past week, I've gotten back into World of Warcraft now that I have figured out a leveling up groove. I didn't realize certain zones were aimed for certain levels until my Blood Elf hit 20 and all the quests in the Ghostlands were worthless. Now, she is leveling up in the Stonetalon Mountains. Next stop, Ashenvale. Since I figured out the whole switching zones/continents thing, I realized it could help my alts who I haven't played since January. My human paladin is in Loch Modan and my dwarf warrior is in Elwynn Forest. I'm going to try to get my Night Elf from Darkshore to Bloodmyst Isle. I don't know how. Hopefully boat. If worst comes to worst, I'll swim.

No comments: